Transfer of Ownership

If you find your circumstances have changed you may wish to include or remove a partner from the Deed, subject to affordability.  This can be done under two circumstances:

  • Divorce and a court order
  • Mutual agreement

Contact your housing association to confirm the process and any associated fees.